Skip to main content

Allison Barnes Collection 1,234 Fan Celebration Winners!

Hey all! After much debacle I've decided to post the winners names & their prizes here on my blog. You will have 24 hours from the time of this post to check to see if you are a winner. Vendors have the email address of their winners to cross reference and make sure we have the correct person (in the case of same names).

* New winner drawn

Sew Eco - Tiffany Zavulunov
*Snugabug Stitches - Aryn Nichols
* Bombshell Bronzed Spray Tanning - Stephanie Turner
Flutterby Kisses - Ariana Martinez
Angela's Tupperware - Valerie Lecher Nygaard
Family Funk - Linsey Fowler
Scraps and Stamps - Amanda Alford
Javita - Angela Morris
VE Originals - Brandy Marie Williams
Pipestone Soaps - Kristel Stacey
A La Carte Designs - Jodie Munshaw
Creative Creations - Linsey Fowler
*Someday Sarah - Jean Yap
Simplistic by Sondra - Karen Stenson-Moar
Christine Danis - Independent Scentsy Consultant - Georgia Hatheway Beckman
*Steaksauce Photography - Amanda Alford
Magazine Mama - Chloe White
Tutoocute - Angela Morris
ASAP Engraving - Melanie Hutchinson
Simplyhookinit - Katie Shumowsky
Lesley Anne King - Arbonne - Lindsay Gerein
Lilyan's Boutique - Sarah Ingalls Jones
Allison Barnes Collection (bonnet) - Venessa Cochrane
Allison Barnes Collection (custom clutch) - Jennifer Preece
Allison Barnes Collection ($25 credit) - Catherine Cholowski

Comments

  1. Good morning, Allison! Angela's Tupperware has been contacted. So I have claimed! Have a blessed week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I messaged Scraps and Stamp to let them know I hadn't seen I had won! Thank you so much for posting this! :)

    Amanda Alford

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday Bash Giveaway - Prize 1 - Custom Recycled Wool Soaker

Prize # 1 up for grabs is a custom recycled wool soaker valued at $16.  You can choose from any in-stock wool sweater, or request a certain colour that I can shop for at the thrift store, or if you're local you can provide a wool sweater of your own.   I will gladly add an applique to the bum if desired, using in-stock wool scraps.  Waistband and leg cuffs will be made of recycled wool, or you can upgrade to natural coloured interlock for $6.  I will pay for shipping (lettermail within Canada, light packet to USA). To enter:  1. You must be a fan of my facebook page: click here to like my Facebook page  2.  Leave one comment below telling me your name, email address and what size/colour soaker you would choose if you won.  If you do not leave your name, or if your username in the comment section is unidentifiable as you on my Facebook page then your entry will not count.  I must be able to verify that you are a fan of my Facebook page. 3.  If you are a new fan and someone

Happy New Year, Social Media and other news

Most of my social media presence has been on Facebook but I've recently branched out to Instagram. You can follow me there! Allison on Instagram   I realize that not everyone uses social media but they still want to be able to order necktie clutches from me. Well now anyone who can access the internet can see my current stock of available neckties to choose from! Allison's Flickr Photostream If you click on the link above it will take you to my Flickr account which is basically an image hosting site. I will update this album at the same time that I update my Facebook album with new neckties. If you are interested in ordering a necktie clutch from me just shoot me an email to: allisonbarnescollection@gmail.com  and let me know which necktie you would like (copy and paste the image to make it easy for me to find the correct necktie). OR you can send me a necktie to transform into a necktie clutch. Best wishes and Happy New Year! -Allison

Shawl-Along!

I am hosting a Knit or Crochet-a-long! You get to choose the kraft. I'll be crocheting for this one. The project is a fingering weight shawl. Please see the information below if you'd like to participate and enter to win the grand prize! Shawl-Along info. Cast on date May 15th. Must be completed by July 15th. I do ask that you create a project page on Ravelry and tag the Allison Barnes Collection Yarn that you are using because that helps me promote my yarn on Ravelry.  www.ravelry.com You can knit or crochet. You can use any pattern you like; even write your own! Rules (subject to change): 1. Minimum one skein (400 yards or more) of Allison Barnes Collection fingering weight yarn (this is thin yarn, number 1, sometimes called sock weight). If you need to shop for yarn here is the link to my Etsy shop:  www.allisonbcollection.etsy.com 2. You may enter more than one completed shawl however each project must use one full skein of my yarn. You may use any o