Friday, June 28, 2013

Hats!

It's high time for another blog post, don't you think?

My Facebook updates can be awfully wordy and that's what a blog is for, isn't it?

So I'm going to try and post more regularly on the blog - going to attempt one post a week - shocking, I know!

Lots has been happening in ABC-land and I'll be revealing pieces to you over the next few weeks in my blog posts.  Today is going to be a less wordy post from me (I hope) because I mostly just want to show you some photos of the sun hats and bucket hats I've been making.  I'm still fine-tuning the brim length of the bucket hats because I find they are still a little "wavy" for my taste.  But I love the wavy-effect on the sun hats.  I've also decided that the sun hats are much more wearable with a layer of interfacing, otherwise the brim can fall into your eyes at times.

Without further ado - some photos for you!

My son wearing the first hat I made - the brim is much too wide for his little head!
Another child's hat - the brim is much more proportional.
My gorgeous hat!  Perfect for the garden.

Happy Canada Day hat for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment