I am hosting a Knit or Crochet-a-long! You get to choose the kraft. I'll be crocheting for this one. The project is a fingering weight shawl. Please see the information below if you'd like to participate and enter to win the grand prize!
Cast on date May 15th. Must be completed by July 15th.
I do ask that you create a project page on Ravelry and tag the Allison Barnes Collection Yarn that you are using because that helps me promote my yarn on Ravelry. www.ravelry.com
You can knit or crochet. You can use any pattern you like; even write your own!
Rules (subject to change):
1. Minimum one skein (400 yards or more) of Allison Barnes Collection fingering weight yarn (this is thin yarn, number 1, sometimes called sock weight). If you need to shop for yarn here is the link to my Etsy shop: www.allisonbcollection.etsy.com
2. You may enter more than one completed shawl however each project must use one full skein of my yarn. You may use any other yarn as contrasting colours for your project as needed.
3. You may include a shawl that you've started prior to May 15th as long as you are less than 25% done - honour system here people.
4. You may post photos of your progress or finished shawls at any time in this group and on social media. Feel free to ask for help - we are all here for support. I would love if you posted progress or finished photos on social media too, especially Instagram as I am most active there. Tag me @allisonbarnescollection and use hashtag #abcshawlalong2017
5. To qualify for a prize you must email me a photo of your finished shawl in good light (can be worn or held or spread out flat) and include the following info: Your name, Pattern Name, colourways of yarn used, if it was knit or crocheted and your needle or hook size. My email is email@example.com
Prize info: TBA but it'll be a good one!