Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Must-Have for Any Occasion!

Do you love finding one-of-a-kind items and showing them off to your friends?  Do you like to accessorize every outfit just right?  My clutch purses are an affordable way to add a dash of uniqueness to your day!

Perfect as a "going out" bag when heading to a party, wedding or out on a date - my clutches fit all your basic necessities such as your phone, cash, keys and some gloss!

(clutches do not come with any of the items shown here)

Or are you a photographer looking to streamline the amount of things you have to carry?  Ditch your huge camera bag when all you really need is your camera around your neck and a few extras!  Put your extra battery, SD cards, filters, business cards and more in your clutch.  Wear it cross-body so it doesn't swing in your way and you're set!

(clutches do not come with any of the items shown here)

New, ready-to-ship clutches will be added every week to my facebook page (CLICK HERE FOR MY FACEBOOK PAGE).  Come and be a fan so you can grab a clutch while it's fresh of my sewing machine!  Or, browse my album of available neckties (ALBUM LINK) so I can make one custom for you.

 Pricing

Clutch prices are $25 each without a strap, or $27 each with a strap (any length or placement).  All clutches are lined with an interior pocket that has a velcro closure.  Included in the price is the button closure and using fabric from my "stash" for the lining. 

  • For an additional $5 you can change the button/button-hole closure to a hidden magnetic closure with optional button detail. 
  • Need a different fabric from what I have in stock?   I'd be happy to shop for the perfect lining fabric for your custom clutch - additional cost dependent on the price of new fabric (approx. $5-$10).  
  •  Have a great necktie that you'd like me to transform into a clutch?  Receive $3 off!  You can also send me fabric for the lining (cotton/cotton-blend wovens only please).
  • Need matching clutches for a wedding?  $40 each with free shipping back to you!  All I need from you are the matching neckties (I cannot provide those).  I will shop for all new fabric and buttons to get the look you want for your bridal party.

Thanks for checking out Allison Barnes Collection!
-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment